Happines

Hello again, I just wanted to let you all know how happy I am about Blue Bell coming back. I am a true fan of these ice creams and I will support them always.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Blue Bell Introduction

Hello everyone, I am Veronica Alvarado and I moved from Venezuela five years ago. I have always had an interest for food, specially sweet foods, therefore when I came to this country I discovered many new things that I had not tried before in my country. Some of them I liked, some of them I did not, but some of them I LOVED. I now will be talking about my passion for Blue Bell Ice Cream; of course I have tried ice cream before, but none of those compare to the deliciousness of these Texas native ice creams. I chose to talk about Blue Bell Ice Creams because I believe it is important to know about the things that you like the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment